LOOK AT THIS! ONE LEVEL LIVING!! Look no further! Situated on a cul-de-sac with beautiful, lush landscaping throughout, this home is perfect for you! Painted white brick on 4 sides, stone walkway all around, private backyard with massive stone patio for friends, family and furry family members to enjoy the outdoors! Be amazed with the small garden and wall fountain at the entrance as you enter the gate. What a warm way to greet guests! This home has 3 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room with built-in bookcases (fireplace is not functional), a dining room large enough for everyone to celebrate special occasions. Updated master bathroom and a practical kitchen with breakfast nook. Read a good book in the sunroom or just lounge around and enjoy the outdoors while being inside - especially during rainy days. Recent updates include heat pump(2019), engineered wood floors(2020 ) and roof. Master bathroom updated about 5-6 years ago. This home is located in a beautiful community that has NO HOA (homeowner's association). OFFERS will be submitted to Seller as they come in. Please submit your offer no later than 1pm /Sept. 5, 2022 . Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at anytime. Thank you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,739 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Leesburg Country Club
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price