Are you looking for the right place to rent that's super close to shops, coffee shops and restaurants? You will fall in love with this end unit TH! Elegantly updated in 2019 and meticulously maintained, this townhome has a lot to offer. Updated kitchen with quartz countertops, soft close cabinets, and SS appliances. Updated bathrooms, carpet replaced in 2019, luxury vinyl plank installed in basement, and wood floors on main level. There is a wine/beverage cooler on the 1st floor and built-in speakers! Black pad on 1st level can be removed. You will not be disappointed! 1 small dog up to 25 lbs. Tenant is responsible for the first $100 of each repair.
2 Full/2 Half
0.06 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Mason, Brick Front
2,526 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Y, Dogs OK,Pet Addendum/Deposit,Size/Weight Restriction,Number Limit
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price